Wednesday, February 09, 2022

Unemployment Benefits Claim, Part I

 In rejecting my initial protest, my erstwhile employer claimed I "voluntarily resigned for personal reasons." My protest rejected this claim, inasmuch as I did not voluntarily resign. Indeed, the employer's very own Sept. 16, 2021 letter to me (attachment #2) states I was "being placed on an unpaid and *non-disciplinary* (emphasis mine) suspension from work . . . ." Clearly, I did not choose to be suspended. The letter goes on to stipulate: "If you choose not to participate in the vaccine program by October 1, you will be recorded as a voluntary resignation from Henry Ford Health System." 

It is true that I chose not to participate in the vaccine program. The vaccine on which the employer wantonly, arbitrarily, and maliciously conditioned my continued employment is neither safe nor effective (attachment #1 and attachment #3). The employer now resorts to psychopathic and manipulative bait-and-switch tactics. Instead of claiming I "voluntarily resigned" after a "non-disciplinary suspension," it claims I was terminated for misconduct.

The employer's vaccine program demands participation in an Emergency Use Authorization vaccine. The vaccine consists of a highly experimental gene-transfer therapy. Federal regulations--21 U.S. Code Sec.360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)--provide that no one can force a person to participate in an experimental vaccine. In what universe does refusal to comply with an employer policy that reduces employees to lab rats constitute misconduct? 

The employer betrays bad faith in its response to my protests. I did not "voluntarily resign," nor did I commit "gross misconduct." The employer is trying to have it both ways. Neither way applies. I implore the Unemployment Insurance Agency to approve my claim. After five months of unemployment, I am rapidly depleting my resources. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home