Saturday, January 17, 2015

I'm Sorry!

I am sorry for the Holocaust. I am sorry for the Church of Rome. I am sorry the Church of Rome laid the groundwork for the Holocaust. 

I am really sorry I don't believe the Church Rome laid the foundation for the Holocaust. I am really sorry I don't believe the Official Holocaust Account, whatever its present-day permutation, because whether the Holocaust happened as it is alleged to have happened in the Official Holocaust Account is really beside the point. The point being the Church of Rome specifically--and the Euro-Christian tribes generally--are the root of all evil in the world.

I am really, really sorry for slavery. I am really, really sorry for pointing out that all races practiced the peculiar institution, even as only the Euro-Christians get blamed, and that the only reason the Euro-Christians get blamed is to advance a nefarious political agenda. Who cares if the Eternally Persecuted Race enslaved its own? Who cares if it went so far as to hand its own over to the Eternally Accursed Race? Who cares if the Eternally Persecuted Race fared better under enslavement to the Eternally Accursed Race than under enslavement to its own? 

Why even broach the subject? Let alone posit it? How dare I give voice to such irredeemable thought crime?! O the humanity!

Finally, I am really, really, really sorry for defending my faith, my family, my people, my gene pool, my blood, my soil and my civilization. And what the hell was I thinking rooting for my favorite college and sports teams?! They suck, too!

My maniacal hatred knows no bounds! Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! I am really, really, really sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home