Monday, October 10, 2022

Unemployment Insurance Claim - Appeal

 I refused experimental gene-modification therapy. As a result, my employer terminated my services after a 20-day unpaid suspension that ended on Sept. 30, 2021. Those are the facts. I fail to see how my refusal constitutes either "voluntary termination" or "gross misconduct."

The employer's COVID-19 "vaccine" mandate lacks any semblance of a scientific or business rationale. CDC Director Rochelle Walensky herself admitted as much in an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Aug. 8, 2021--a full month before my involuntary termination. In her own words, the "vaccine" prevents neither infection nor transmission. Here is a link to the interview: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKFWGvvlVLI

I am a law-abiding citizen. I have paid taxes all my life. 

Please! In the name off all that is decent and reasonable! Approve my claim.

Tony Pivetta


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home